It’s common to wonder that once you get to your trip destination how are you going to go from one place to another, thinking especially about not spending all of your budget in ubers, right? Plus, as Lima is a very busy city, having people always hoping on buses, there are plenty of bus lines for you to get to know literally the whole city. However, to make your stay more safe and sending you directly to the selected touristic spots as restaurants and hotels, we’ve selected two specific transportation ways that will lead you without any problems.
This is an excellent shuttle that will take you whether is from your hotel to the airport or vice versa (as long as your hotel is located in Miraflores). It’s a very comfortable bus that has wifi, USB connection, T.V and even A/C. Now you can enjoy your long ride and being sure that you will be 100% safe when exiting the airport area.
- It works from 6 am to 12 pm
- The price is USD $15 round-trip or USD $8 one-way
For more information about its location inside the airport and the stops within Miraflores, or to book your trip you can check the Airport Express Lima website.
Getting the Lima Pass
This little attractive card will be usable for the Corredor Azul, which means, the only blue buses that circulate back and forth through the Arequipa Avenue, all the way from Miraflores to the Historic Center and vice versa. So now you’ll have an official (and cheap) transportation to the tourist centre.
- You can only board the bus with the Lima Pass fully charged. Each ride has a fare of PEN 1.50, but for the first time, to buy the card it’s going to cost PEN 4.50 .
- You can choose between buses 301, 302 (which have a more complete route) and the 303 (the express one).
Just always check the bus maps that we are going to post here:
This is perfect for you to hang around the different spots within Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro. There are different deals but the basic one costs PEN 4 per day, and here are the conditions (that apply for the monthly and year submissions):
- The first 30 minutes are free
- From the 31st minute you have to pay PEN 2 for every 30 minutes
- From the 121st minute you have to pay PEN 7 for every hour.
You can get more information in their website: Citybike Lima as well as checking the stations map.